Version : 2.1.0
Developer : Future Audio Workshop
Developer’s site : Future Audio Workshop
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, AAX, AU
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : present
System requirements : OS X 10.10 or higher
Intel® Core ™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 768 MB RAM
Windows XP or higher
Pentium / Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
Description : Based on the research conducted between the FAW and the sound study group from the University of Maynooth, Circle² offers you a new type of synthesis: Vector Phase Shaping. Unique and only available in Circle².
Completely redesigned audio engine : Improved tone with improved low-frequency depth and increased clarity of high. New factory presets filled with sounds of the future.
Visual Sound Design : Just move the colored circles in the interface to start creating your own unique sounds. Explore the sound intuitively.
Redesigned interface : By implementing the key concepts of the first version, we have improved the workflow and user interface in Circle². Find the right sounds without effort with our new browser presets.
New in version
– Fixed automation issues on both OS-X and PC
– Replaced all pop-up windows with new designs.
– Re-design of the activation flows.
– Fixed random crash in arpeggiator.
– Fixed random crash when assigning midi controllers to parameters.
– Fixed processor spikes when automating parameters.
– Revised the included factory preset bank.
– Added new presets to factory bank.
– Update parameter system so presets load faster
– Reduced GUI load times.
– Fixed Issue with Circle not seeing install folder, presets etc on Mac OS-X High Sierra.
– Fixed issue with some presets, sounding, silent, due to, reverb, not initialising correctly.
– Fixed crash when removing Circle from a track in Ableton Live 9.0 and 10.0.
– Fixed issue with Step Sequencer going out of sync with the host.
– Updated internal framework to JUCE 5.1.
– Added vector optimizations to the filter and cable connections.
– Fixed issue with sample rate.
– Fixed issue with BPM not being set correctly in standalone.
– Fixed issue with setup Midi controllers not being saved in standalone.
– Fixed issue with the velocity of the onscreen keyboard.
– Fixed an issue with automation freezing the host if active when you change a preset.
– Fixed a crash when you’re in midi. Learn mode assigning / un-assigning the same parameter multiple times.
– Fixed issue with installer not overwriting old plug-ins and standalone on OSX.
– Reduced the demo nag noise.
– Fixed a crash when in midi learn mode and assigning / un-assigning the same parameter multiple times.
Activation on WIN