Version : 220.127.116.11
Developer : Native Instruments
Developer’s website : Native Instruments
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Language : English
Tabletka : present
System requirements : Windows 7 or 8 (latest service pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Description : Traktor Pro – new software for professional DJing from the famous German developer Native Instruments, based on the famous program from this developer Tractor DJ Studio. We can say that this program is the continuation of the latter, because has the same functions as Tractor DJ, but unlike it got many new features, as well as a completely new user interface, which, as the developers themselves say, has become more convenient and functional.
With the addition of the “Pro” prefix in the name of the program, the developers added many functions and 20 new ones, built into the program, in their own way, unique effects for creating your mixes. In addition, this version adds the ability to install skins in playlists, which makes the perception and search for tracks more convenient and quick.
– Professional program for DJs, which has a stylish and intuitive interface with the integration of industry standards
– Modular and configurable interface with four turntables, bit-synchronization and additional inputs
– Built-in professional effects (21 effects), including reverb, flanger and delay, as well as new unique effects
– Easy creation of synchronized loops on the fly with precise control over the start and end points of the loop
– Fully functional 4-channel mixer
– Built-in emulation of DJ mixer, 4-band equalizer Xone: 92 and filters from Allen and Heath
– Track management in real time with step-by-step search and compatibility with iPod and iTunes
– High-quality correction of tempo and key
– Supports multiple MIDI controllers
– Support for MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, AAC
– And many other possibilities
New in version
– New: Color coding column in playlists: Right-click on the Playlist header allows to enable a new column called “Color”. The new column shows to the left. Right-click into the fields of this column, to assign the track to one of six colors.
– Fixed: Remove legacy drivers from installer: Drivers of discontinued hardware products have been removed from the installer.
– Fixed: Browser tree row height: The Browser Tree row height is no longer affected by changes in the Playlist row height.
– Fixed: Save Remix Set: “Save Remix Set” no longer ignores captured samples.
– Fixed: “Collection Invalid” message: The “Collection Invalid” message on startup does not occur anymore.
– Removed: Key Lock “ECO” Quality: Traktor now always defaults to HiQ Key Lock Quality.