Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What’s new (January 14th, 2018)
– All Waves plugins: Across-the-board software update to version 9.92.
– Added: Waves instruments now allow saving presets in the preset menu of Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
– Added: New H-Reverb hardware preset ’70 Tiled Room’.
– Removed: Unsupported surround components from the plugins list in Ableton Live and Reason.
– Removed: WNS Noise Suppressor’s “Suggest” from automation enabled controls.
– Fixed: Prompt to locate Waves plugin folder no longer appears for every account on Mac computers with multiple user-accounts.
– Fixed: Control responsiveness while moving plugin controls via Ableton Live’s interface.
– Fixed: Modifying plugin parameters no longer blocks keyboard communication with Ableton Live.
– Fixed: Long plugin scan and loading times in Logic Pro X on computers that are not connected to the internet.
– Fixed: Possible crashes in Logic Pro X when loading sessions with Waves plugins and Soundtoys PanMan.
– Fixed: Waves instruments no longer appear in Pro Tools’ AudioSuite menu.
– Fixed: The Sustain pedal on Grand Rhapsody Piano’s GUI no longer gets stuck when clicking on it.
– Fixed: Electric 88 Piano’s ‘Tune’ parameter values for ‘Drive Through’ and ‘Driving Home’ presets under Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
– Fixed: AudioTrack possible level spikes when bypassing or switching presets.
– Fixed: Q10 Equalizer link between L and R faders now properly works on touchscreens.
– Fixed: DeBreath processed audio is no longer delayed when used in Pro Tools’ AudioSuite.
– Fixed: Greg Wells VoiceCentric & MixCentric possible CPU spikes under REAPER while no audio is passing through the plugins.
– Fixed: GTR Solo issue in Pro Tools where some stomp control positions may not be correctly recalled when loaded in a session.
– Fixed: Waves Tune Real-Time possible wrong display of scale note during automation.